IMAGES: Harpers Bazaar | At Mi Casa
Clean, simple, Scandi, chic. These are pretty much the buzzwords for the look I’m striving for in my kids-bedroom-turned-office.
But I don’t want to spend a fortune on bespoke cupboards and shelving, so IKEA and HEMA it is.
Inspired by my Kate Spade spotty diary, everything I’m going for in terms of storage and stationery is black and white.
Never a bad thing – and certainly fits in with the inspo images above.
Here are some great monochrome office finds that I love – and that won’t break the bank.
CLOCKWISE FROM TOP LEFT:
- Patterned chest of cardboard drawers, HEMA
- Blah blah blah notebook, Paper Library at Marks & Spencer
- Rotating Stamp with pad, Kate Spade at Amara Living
- Fabric storage basket, HEMA
- Striped cardboard box file, H&M
- Set of four melamine coasters, Kate Spade at Amara Living
- Spotty pen, Kate Spade at Amara Living
- Striped thermal coffee flask, Kate Spade at Amara Living
- Polka dot storage box with lid, H&M