COMMERCIAL AND PR ENQUIRIES:
For all PR and commercial enquiries please contact Abigail at email@example.com
WORK WITH THE EDITED:
- I am really happy to receive emails telling me about your product or work. The Edited covers fashion, style, lifestyle, home and children’s style.
- I LOVE to post things that are new and have yet to be seen elsewhere or on other blogs. I am also a sucker for anything pretty.
- If it fits with The Edited’s aesthetic and ethos, I can work with selected brands on sponsored posts.
- I do not accept pre-written posts. If I haven’t written it, it doesn’t go on The Edited.
- All commercial posts will be flagged up as such, in line with the ASA – this includes embedded links. If you don’t want me to disclose, please don’t ask me to link.
- I receive a lot of emails from brands every day and honestly do try to reply to as many as possible. If you don’t hear back from me, please don’t take it personally. If I do decide to post about your idea submission, I will try to respond within three business days of receiving your email.
- And I really appreciate all of your interest! I’m happy to receive ideas for product review, but I will only review if I genuinely love the product and want to tell my readers about it. I don’t review products very often, but will regularly direct readers towards things I have personally found and really like.
I am a fashion journalist and stylist with nearly two decades of experience as an editor on national newspapers and magazines including The Mirror, The Sun and LOOK Magazine.
Copywriting work includes Clarks, P&G and Superdrug.
Commercial collaborations include Sainsburys, Jaguar, La Redoute, Boden, Jaeger, Marks & Spencer, La Redoute and Jigsaw.