My current favourite place for meetings is The Hoxton Hotel in Holborn.
Yes they may do a mean avocado and poached egg breakfast (with added pistachios – yum), but the laid back, relaxed vibe of the place is what got me. It means you can just drop in, grab a little corner, use the wi-fi, order a coffee and check out their photography (blogger Laetitia Wajnapel recently showed off some of her work in their lounge area).
I also nominate them as having the most Instagrammable, sexiest bathroom in London. Massive decor props to interior developers and designer Ennismore for being the brains behind such a cool, lust-worthy – yet easy to copy -look.
This recent ‘new bathroom inspiration’ image (above) I posted on Instagram received a lot of love, so I thought I’d deconstruct their simple monochrome style and find out where you can get the look on the high street.
THE HOXTON HOLBORN: DECOR DECONSTRUCTED
- Wall mounted Edwardian style sink, Victorian Plumbing
- White brick effect vinyl wallpaper, B&Q
- Handwash and hand cream, Cowshed at John Lewis
- Black bevelled edge floor tiles, Topps Tiles
- White bevelled edge floor tiles, Topps Tiles
- Or get the look with this fabulous rug from Next
- Round mirror with chain handle, Not On The High Street
- Industrial wall light, Rockett St George
- Wall hung chrome double bottle handwash unit, Amazon