Hello! Welcome to the mid-point in the MMM week-long Christmas gift guide special. And today, it’s all about the kids – and to be honest, I could have done a whole week on this subject alone because there are some AMAZING bits for children out there.
But I haven’t – so here’s the MMM edit.
Clockwise from left:
- A year in books, from Lutyens & Rubenstein. The literary giant of bookshops will send a classic children’s novel to the recipient every month for a year. Gorgeous.
- Wooden cash desk, HEMA. My new obsession – and the children’s http://genericsing.com toys are amazing considering the bargain prices.
- TOCA Ink, Toca Boca. temporary tattoos based on the characters from the popular Swedish kids apps (a big favourite in our house).
- Cardboard dolls house by Tiphaine Verdier Mangan, Alex and Alexa
- Bird Bingo, Rockett St George
- Flowers of Liberty Betsy Liberty Print Mini Suitcase, Liberty of London
- Alphabet scarf, Matalan (buy one anyway, all proceeds go to Liverpool’s famous children’s hospital Alder Hey)
- Supra Vaider trainers, Schuh Kids
- Noe & Zoe leopard print crown, Alex and Alexa
Tomorrow, it’s for all those beauty junkies out there…