Smugface admission. I have already wrapped the vast majority of my Christmas presents. Yes, I know – but come on – give me some props. Last year I was still shopping on Christmas Eve.
Anyway, welcome to the very first MMM Christmas gift guide. Over the next five days, I’ll be giving you some ideas and inspiration (hopefully) for all those difficult people to buy for – whether it’s your BFF, the bloke who has everything, parents or kids.
First up, it’s the presents for the girl who already has everything. Yes, this is basically my Christmas wish-list.
Print this off and leave lying around as a hint – you can thank me later.
Clockwise from top:
- Cashmere leopard onesie, Marks & Spencer
- Orange ‘Beamish’ bag, Village England (I’d also like the black one please)
- Bespoke necklace, Loquet London (the most beautiful, personal necklaces. I’d also like a pair of their mismatched earrings please)
- Navy velvet slippers, Boden
- The Saint Honore Girls sweatshirt, Etre Cecile (anything from this collection please)
- Orange tassel keyring, Jigsaw
- Cedar Street dot iPad keyboard, Kate Spade New York (I never knew how much I needed one until I saw this)
- Cashmere bed socks, The White Company (every colour please)
Tomorrow, it’s the boys…